We meet on Wednesdays at 7:20 am at:
Most meetings feature speakers from our community and around the state. Typically members and guests arrive at 7:20 a.m., and the program starts promptly at 7:30 a.m., ending at 8:30 a.m.
September 27, 2017: Karen Koyote of Big Brother/Big Sisters will make a presentation.
October 11, 2017: Club assembly
October 18, 2017: New UNM-Taos executive director, Patrick Valdez will update the club.
October 25, 2017: Bing-huan Chung, Rotary Exchange Student from Taiwan will present to the club.
An example of a typical meeting sequence is as follows:
- 7:30 a.m., President’s welcome
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Recitation of the 4 Way Test
- Introduction of guests and visiting Rotarians.
- SPEAKER’S PROGRAM usually starts around 7:40 a.m.
- Speaker introduction.
- Speaker: 15 minutes plus 5 minutes Q and A from audience.
- President’s Announcements
- Member “Good News” and Announcements
- President’s concluding remarks/ticket drawing to benefit a service project
- Adjournment “Rotary has been served”